Does your small business have a website?
If you answered “no”, you are most definitely not alone. 46% of small businesses say they do not have a website, according to a surveys from early 2016. That means almost HALF of small businesses don’t have a website. This seems like a pretty big deal although, many small business owners don’t think it is. Luckily, we can sneak a peak at why they may believe that. Those surveys didn’t stop at asking whether a business had a website or not. If a business didn’t have a website, the researchers asked why. Here are the most common answers they got.
- We just don’t need one.
- It wouldn’t help anyway.
- It would be too hard to set up a website.
- It would be too expensive or time-consuming to have a website.
To help you see the other side of this, here’s the counterpoint to each one of those reasons for not having a website.
1) You need a website because your customers expect you to have one.
2) Getting a website would help your business in growth, capital, marketing, lead generation, and so much more.
3) Getting a website is not expensive. We strive to provide affordable solutions with the small business owner in mind. So we have developed a pricing option that we believe works within everybody’s budget.
4) Getting a website is not hard with Clix2Brix Digital Marketing. We have a very simple, easy, and quick process that leaves the hard work with our expects. So you can continue running your business.
5) With a website, you’ll have a hub for all your other online social media accounts, marketing services, and all your advertising.
People get information from websites. A lot of information. To not have a website means you’re missing out on telling people about your business. That’s just not smart. Even a one-page website or a Landing Page is a start.
Find the original article here: https://www.business2community.com/small-business/5-reasons-small-business-really-need-website-01697897